Thursday 18 October 2007

Self Evaluation

SELF EVALUATION

Attainment - 2 - my work that i have done so far has been in quite good detail
Effort - 2 - i have made alot of effort in media so far but not as much as i could have
Punctuality - 2 -i have been to most of my lessons and the ones which i havent have been for valid reasons and i am almost never late
Submission and quality of homework - 2 - i have submitted most of my homework on time and put effort into all of it but sometimes have rushed it
Ability to work independently - 1 - i have got alot of information on my blog that i put there independantly
Quality of writing - 2 - to the best of my ability
Oral contributions in class - 4 - dont contribute in lesson as much as i should.would rather just listen
Standard of Module 5 blog - 1 - all my work is up to date and done in detail
Standard of Module 6 blog - 2 - could have been better but all the right information is there

WWW
-my blog is up to date
-my work is being submitted on time
-punctuality is good

EBI
-more contribution in class
-dont rush work
-organise when i do my homework to ensure better quality

No comments: