Sunday 11 November 2007

Task 9

Blog Buddies..

Short summary of Jalna's study
How have attitudes towards homosexulaity changed in particular reference to sugar rush


Areas of overlap between each study (texts, topics, issues and debates)
We both talk about representation of women whcih is useful to me as that is the main subject of my study so it will help me further develop in my study, and also contemporary lifesytle is mentioned which links to my study as it is all about how recent socila culture affects these representations


What you have learned from looking at each others study that might be useful
Her historial wider and social context info is very useful to me which i have learned from as my study does not contain as much info on that.




Short summary of Jasmit's study
The representation of teenagers in particular reference to mean girls

Areas of overlap between each study (texts, topics, issues and debates)
Everything on her blog is useful to my study as we are doing the same topic and same text. everything overlaps, reveiws and key words and information sources are particularly useful to me as i can find out useful books to research from.

What you have learned from looking at each others study that might be useful
i know of more sources of information and where to get useful information from such as useful websites that include reveiws and articles on representation on teenagers in mean girls

No comments: